- Fundraising is a much needed way to support our counselling, training and advocacy programs.
- You can fundraise with your friends, at work, and in your local community.
- We are here to help bring your fundraising aspirations to life.
Help us create a future without violence
Community fundraisers play an incredible role supporting our counselling, prevention, and advocacy programs for people who have experienced sexual, domestic and family violence.
You can set up your online fundraising page for your birthday, wedding, next adventure, and more on our online platform:
If you're planning an event or another special fundraising activity that doesn't need an online fundraising page, please get in touch with our team to get started.
We would love to talk to you about your fundraiser and see how we can lend a hand - you can give us a call on 02 8585 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The money you raise will help provide:
- Specialist trauma counselling for people impacted by sexual, domestic and family violence, helping them take their first steps towards safety and recovery;
- Violence prevention through training in universities, communities and workplaces; and
- Advocacy to improve public policy and the law so that people who experience gender-based violence have their rights better protected.
By being a community fundraiser and engaging your friends, family, co-workers, and wider community in this cause, you are taking part in the movement to end violence and ensure that people who have experienced violence get the care and support they need and deserve.
“I’ve been waiting all my life for someone to say ‘it wasn’t your fault’. I finally heard it from this organisation.”
To discuss fundraising activities please contact our Fundraising and Relationships Manager Alexia Newsome on 02 8585 0346, email email@example.com or fill in the form below and we'll arrange a time to call you: