- Permanent full-time position, 38 hours per week
- 10% employer superannuation
- Sydney Inner West location with parking available
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia are looking to fill the key role of Executive Director.
The Executive Director carries responsibility for many aspects, functions, actions and services of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia (RDVSA). This includes strategic planning, and policy development and implementation, aimed at improving service availability. This pivotal leadership position takes joint responsibility with the Executive Team in securing on-going funding and lobbying agencies, bodies, organisations, Departments and politicians. Key areas of accountability include:
- Resource and Support the Organisation’s Governance Structure.
- Maintain Quality Management, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Practices.
- Facilitate Efficient and Sustainable Financial Management.
- Strategically Position the Organisation, Build Partnerships and Lead in Systems Advocacy.
- Advance the Organisation’s Opportunities and Development.
Salary and Benefits
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- $160,000 – 170,000 including super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Generous training and professional development opportunities;
- An innovative award winning vicarious trauma management plan.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia.
- Experienced in contributing to the sexual assault and domestic violence field of expertise
- An expert point of contact in high level committees at the State, Federal and peak body level. A proven and inspiration leader able to drive positive change, innovation and improved operational systems to enable best practice provider of services.
- Able to exercise a high degree of independence in the determination of overall strategies, priorities, work standards and the allocation of resources.
To apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Monday 03 May 2021, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
- Key Application Response Form
- Recruitment Application Form
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
R&DVSA holds an exemption under the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act and only employs female workers in certain positions including the Executive Director.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Ideal commencement is early June, though there is some flexibility.
Please email enquiries to email@example.com