Director Counselling Services
- Permanent full-time position, 38 hours per week
- 10% employer superannuation
- Sydney Inner West location with parking available
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia are looking to fill the key role of Director Counselling Services.
The Director Counselling Services will lead and oversee the organisations Counselling Services. This includes maintaining excellence in the:
- Quality, and quality improvement of counselling services provided, and
- clinical supervision, professional development and employee performance for counselling staff.
As the Director Counselling Services you will manage a team of approximately 30 social workers and psychologists each with 5 years plus experience. Some working remotely, some on flexible working arrangements and some working as part of a 24-hour roster.
In addition, this pivotal leadership position takes joint responsibility with the Executive Team in securing on-going funding, resourcing and supporting the Organisation’s Governance Structure, and strategically positioning the Organisation, building partnerships.
Salary and Benefits
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- $150,000 - $160,000 including super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899
- Flexible working conditions;
- Generous training and professional development opportunities;
- An innovative award winning vicarious trauma management plan.
The ideal candidate will be supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia. You will have post graduate tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work with a clinical focus, or equivalent. You will have demonstrated skills ensuring best practice counselling interventions are provided to clients, demonstrated leadership skills and assist the Executive to develop the activities of the Organisation to increase its funding base.
To apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Monday 26 April 2021, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
- Key Application Response Form
- Recruitment Application Form
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
R&DVSA holds an exemption under the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act and only employs female workers in certain positions including the Director, Counselling Services.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Ideal commencement is early June, though there is some flexibility.
Please email enquiries to email@example.com