Senior Administrator – Executive Support and Governance
- Competitive salary package, with access to salary packaging
- 10% employer superannuation
- Sydney Inner West location with parking available
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia (R&DVSA) is looking to fill the full-time position of Operations Administrator to provide high-level specialist administrative support at an executive level, including support to the Board.
The position is required to minute Board meetings held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month, as well as coordinating and maintaining the Executive Officer’s diary. The successful candidate will provide policy, compliance and quality assurance support work and be responsible for testing and updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
The position is based in Sydney’s Inner West with parking available.
Salary and Benefits
R&DVSA believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees.
- Base hourly rate of $43.77 plus super, which equates to $95,138.47 p.a. including 10% super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899
- Four weeks annual leave, annual leave loading, access to time in lieu
- An innovative award-winning Vicarious Trauma Management plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
The ideal candidate will be supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia. You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills with demonstrated ability to meet conflicting deadlines. You will also possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Demonstrated experience providing administrative support at an executive level, including support to a Board is essential.
Selection Criteria and Application Process
Applicants should read the Position Description (please click here) and submit the following documentation to be considered for this role.
Selection Criteria Form (please click here)
Recruitment Form (please click here)
Applications should be received by Wednesday, 15th May 2019 and sent to email@example.com
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Please either call Robyn on 02 8585 0316 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org