Full Stop Foundation
The Full Stop Foundation has been established by Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia to work to prevent sexual and domestic violence occurring, and to support those who have experienced sexual assault and domestic violence.
The Foundation is committed to achieving this by:
- Developing, trialing and implementing innovative and results-driven programs and initiatives to prevent sexual assault and domestic violence across Australia,
- Expanding the work of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia in support of those who have experienced sexual assault and domestic violence to prevent further trauma for them and their families
The Full Stop Foundation undertakes programs that are evidence-based, evaluated and independently audited. All projects and initiatives continue to be based on best practice standards.
The Foundation is currently seeking support for the following initiatives:
- The Aboriginal Women’s Sexual Assault Network – ‘Hey Sis, We’ve Got Your Back’
- Sex and Ethics
- Community-Based Counselling Services
- Additional Trauma Specialist Counselling
Please visit the Full Stop Foundation website for further information about the Foundation and it's work.
For more information about the initiatives above, and to explore how your support can make a difference, please contact:
P 02 8585 0346