Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia uses client feedback to improve the services offered.
Your time in completing the client feedback survey is very much appreciated.
It's important that you know:
• Doing the survey is completely voluntary;
• You can choose not to answer any question;
• Your answers are completely confidential; and
• You will remain anonymous.
1. How old are you?
2. What is your gender?
3. What is your cultural background?
4. What is your postcode?
5. Have you contacted us by (please tick all that apply)
6. Did you contact us for support for yourself, or because you were supporting someone else?
7. Which of our services have you accessed? (please tick all that apply)
8. Did you have trouble getting in contact with us?
9. How long ago were you, or the person you are supporting, last assaulted?
10. How long did it take you to build the courage to contact us?
11. How did you find out about us?
12. Have you contacted a crisis counselling service before?
13. Are you currently engaged with any other services at present? (please tick all that apply)
14. How many times have you contacted our service?
15. How long have you been in contact with us?
16. How helpful did you find the service?
17. How understanding did you find the counsellor?
18. What did you find most helpful about your contact with the service?
19. What did you find least helpful about your contact with the service?
What did you do after you contacted us? (Please tick all that apply)
What do you think would have happened if you had not contacted our service? (Please tick all that apply)
Other, please describe: